Sunday 9 December 2012

My namecard




Finally, I get my namecard.
Wohoo!! I'm so excited and take a photo of it.
If you are interested. Plz come and get it from me.
I'm glad to give it away.
I will continue to draw more creepy doll stuff.
stay tune
:)


sketch of my namecard.

this is the final outcome

life is just an illusion
sometimes I dare not to believe my eyes
I choose to follow my heart
I am a happy go lucky person
I appreciate every moment in my life
but sometimes I tend to be a quite person
I will isolate myself from others
to calm myself in my own comfort zone

Life is like a poker card
You never know what card will you get everytime
You will hardly estimate your luck and faith
It's like a journey
you need someone to play the games with you
Once you start the game
you have to continue and finish it
Or else you are just a looser and irresponsible person



No comments:

Post a Comment